Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Batista is Coming Back!



This is AWESOME!!!

The last time he was here, I had CWTS, I think. Basta it was a Saturday, and I had to rush to Gateway just to drown in the sea of people. I didn't have that Pizza Hut thing, or the arrive early thing. Whatever. Basta I didn't get to see him up close. I do have pictures of him in a cellphone though (have to get that out of there...but how?) But anyway, I was so far away from him that all 6'5 and 300lbs of him looked about the size of an ant.

Bummer, right? And I had to go into and pretend to look around some expensive stores like Lacoste just to get nearer. Argh. All that wait for almost nothing.

Anyway, JackTV says that he's coming back here this March! Yey! They have this promo (the video above) which if you win, you get WWE goodies and a chance to meet Batista in person! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So okay, the question one has to answer is, "Why are you the ultimate WWE fan?"

Yes, I have drafted a wonderful answer to this question, which I will post once the contest ends. I know that nobody ever reads this blog, but I can't take the chance to expose my sincere albeit slightly pathetic-geeky answer to someone else who'd like to join. Seriously. I'm laughing my head off at one of the reasons that I stated. Makes me look like I don't have a life but oh well, it's true!

So there, I would just like to share that wonderful news. I hope I win. Come on. That answer was awesome. Lol. You can log on to JackTV.com.ph to enter the contest!

No comments: