Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

My 6th Sense

According to a Facebook test, my sixth sense is...
Clairaudio
Sound is your sixth sense. You're probably not surprised since you might be found rockin' a pair of headphones at anytime. So how does this relate to your inner voice? A person gifted with clairaudio (clear hearing) is someone very in-tune with sounds. Often a clairaudio "hears" their inner voice or gut feeling. For example, if you were about to do something you might regret (like, hooking up with your best friend's sweetie), you might hear a voice telling you to watch out or reevaluate your choice. You might also hear music at odd times or someone speaking even when no one is around (or when you dream). According to some, you might even be able to hear voices when someone is passing or has died. Now, we probably wouldn't advertise the fact that you hear voices, but you have to admit, it's pretty cool...


The text in pink really made me stop and think. I initially thought, what? Sound? I thought more like sight because I'm a very visual person. But "hearing music at odd times or someone speaking when no one is around" really freaked my out. Okay, I have a lot of weird things. One of them is hearing my name called by someone even when they're not there. Not someone dead. This usually happens when I'm in that almost-asleep state. Suddenly, as clear as if they're beside me, I'd hear the voice of one of my friends call my name. Sometimes it's one of my family members. Sometimes that wakes me up. Sometimes I just fall right to sleep. But it's so loud and clear it's really as if they're in the room with me...

I'm creeping myself out right now.


No comments: