Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Headache

Maybe because I got used to Philippine summer weather these past few weeks that 20 degrees C is a little cold for me already. Right now breathing through my nose is giving me a headache (coupled with that weirdly sweet scent - at first it was nice but now I'm getting a little sick of it... and I have to spend a month in it).


Also, since it's cold, there's no reason to turn on the air conditioner (and there are no electric fans here). I'm used to the nonstop whirring of appliances back home (especially my desktop) that I find deafeningly silent the lack of those sounds. I have to leave my ipod stuck to my laptop so I'll have proper "sleep music" because all I have in this laptop are Christmas songs. Will that harm my iPod's battery???



No comments: