Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Morning Sickness

So this is what it feels like.


Okay, I'm not pregnant. This is just the side effect of the medication I'm taking to regularize some of my biological functions. 

It is AWFUL. 

I've been breathing deeply to keep things down but there are weird smells that bring them all back up. I've already eaten sweets and drank water but the nausea is still there. And the memory of that cold chicken cooked in beer last night... Eugh. I really don't wanna think about it. It was HORRIBLE. It makes me want to throw up extra hard. I think the memory of that dish will keep me from eating anything else in a long long time. Wow. I'd be thin.

Still, this all feels so bad... I hate it. And I just wanna sleep but I can't because I'm not in my own house hence I'm not a princess here. Ugh. 

At pinagtitripan ako ng tiya ko. Lahat nalang. Papaaralin ng Chinese, make me go to the gym, even stand on that weird torture device-ish stretching thing while watching TV. 

I know, I know, those things are actually beneficial for me but ugh! This is my irrational side. I hate it that they're getting on my case. I wish they'd just leave me alone. I wish my dad would teach me how to be independent in an English-speaking country. And please stop shoving the Chinese language down my throat. I don't dislike it but please just quit pushing it. I don't like being told what to want. I know it's a good and important language but I want to learn to love it in my own time.

I feel like throwing up again.


No comments: