Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

They Don't Drink Water

Seriously. We just had lunch and there wasn't any drinkable water around.


Last night we were each given a bottle of water. I thought that was just for the night. Of all the health shiz they subscribe to, not drinking plain water is too big a contradiction. True, tea is good for one's body but nothing beats regular water. I can't believe I just drank a mouthful of water after a big lunch. I might die of dehydration. I'd probably spend all my money on water now.

My brother and I poked around the refrigerator out back and found a couple of bottles. But get this: they're expired. I didn't know water had an expiration date. But right there stamped on the bottle was 2007.05.04. I'm not sure what that date was; it could be the manufacturing date. But even if it were, that means that that bottle of unopened water was 2 years old! Goodness! How have they survived this long?

I terribly miss our water dispenser.

Another dilemma: I'm running out of disk space. If I'm staying here for a month, at this rate, I will finish my remaining 140gb of free disk space. I really should transfer some of my stuff on my brother's laptop.


No comments: