Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Anti-Cola

They also don't allow carbonated drinks and candies and junk food. No wonder my aunt is one hot 60-something year old. Seriously, she could pass for a 40-something-year-old. I wonder how they deal with emotional emergencies. Drink a huge vat of tea maybe?


I'd pick all-in-fat ice cream for crap moments anytime. I can always detox later.

So, second day's over. No video conference calls yet. I don't know where my friends are and what they're doing. I hope they're having a great summer. I don't wanna spoil that with my whining.

Today I watched the Yankees lose, threw up, washed plates, threw up some more, went to a chiropractor and had my appendix creamed, went out to buy water (I really can't believe they don't drink water; there was a pitcher of water we found beside the thermos and it had white moldy stuff floating on it - how long has it been sitting there not being drunk?), went to a sort of night market/peryahan thing, sneaked in a bar of Snickers, and now I'm here filling up what disc space I have. 

I'm gonna try to find stuff to bring home to my friends. There are all sorts of crap here.

I don't have pictures yet...

Okay, I think I'll watch some shows and movies tonight. Started reading Watchmen though. The movie keeps flashing in my head.


No comments: