Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the 4th Day...

I went shopping.


Well, first I woke up late again. Ugh. I really should be asleep by now 'coz they said we're gonna go somewhere at 10AM tom so I really should be ready by then. But anyway.

So first we went to a camera shop so my brother could ask around. Then we went to this totally awesome Greenhills-like electronics building. I got a 500GB external hard drive that's only like, 3x5 inches! And it only cost as much as a low-end mobile phone! It even has a 3-year warranty. And it's white so it looks good with my laptop. :) (I should now definitely get a case that's transparent) I admire my cousin's bargaining skills. I don't even know how to haggle in my own language let alone theirs. And they're both so funny! If only we can understand each other 100% of the time, then we'd have a marvelous time.

After that we went to a fancy mall and looked at all kinds of crap. Didn't buy anything there. Well, okay, we did buy a couple of authentically-Italian-sounding pizza. They were too thin! Even thinner than Shakey's thin crust! Totally not worth the price. But the buffalo wings were pretty good. The sauce didn't deserve to be called spicy/hot but well maybe for them that's already hot. People usually underestimate my brother and my standard for hotness (in food). 

We brought the food home to dad (my aunt was somewhere else). We watched basketball while eating. I'm beginning to be a sports fan because of that. Anyway, after a little while, our cousins dropped us off a night market. They didn't come with us because they observed that we don't buy anything if they're with us. Which is true. It's just really uncomfortable when people check out what you buy. I don't want them to see all the crap I bought.

So now I'm home after all that walking. My back hurts and my hip hurts but it's all good. I can't wait to try on the clothes I bought. I'm so glad they have my size here. I just really wish they do too in shoes. We went to a lot of shoe store and the biggest shoe size I've seen is size 7! Goodness, they have freakishly small feet.

Anyway, I gotta get back to playing online poker now. Lol. :)


No comments: