Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Typing Away

Written awhile ago when there was no electricity hence no internet connection.


April 4, 2009

7:19AM

Saturday


Ah, Saturday morning. This is reserved for awesome breakfast and of course, cartoons! Which I was just watching when the cable decided to go off. Ugh. Alfred has just kicked evil plants into the fireplace. I didn't know Batman's butler was that maangas. 


I missed Saturday morning cartoons. I always sleep late so usually I'm asleep in the morning. Watching cartoons this time of day makes me feel like a kid again. Aw. I know I can't keep hanging onto that part of my life anymore but hell, I still have a couple of months until I absolutely have to face the real world. 


- Intermission - I'd just like to say that Batman's utility belt is awesome! I so have to read the comic books or at least watch this whole cartoon series. He was held captive by Poison Ivy in some sort of pink vegetable sac and it sensed that he had "low brain activity" and concluded that it was due to his imminent destruction so it sent a huge electric jolt that burned off the planty thing that covered his mouth and kept him in that super environmental purgatory.


Okay. What was I saying? Oh yeah. The real world. Well, it will still be there when I come back from Taiwan. I really have to fix my resume when I'm there. Right now I just really want to work in a hotel PR and/or marketing department. Agh, I know I really want some experience in production so I can be a creative writer in WWE because seriously, I think they need some new blood there, with the whole Vicky-Edge-Big Show triangle... Okay, I just vomited a little in my mouth. It's really lame and disgusting. I would've just made her like Theodore Long, you know, general manager but not abused with stupid storylines. Vicky deserves more respect than that. If I were her, I don't think I could kiss Big Show and Edge. I respect them as superstars; they're awesome. But kiss them?! Eugh. Unless they make me kiss Randy Orton or Jeff Hardy. 


Sigh. Jeff. I don't know why I have a huge crush on him.


Awesome! It's Justice League now! Jack TV has great Saturday morning cartoons. I have seen every episode of this but I like watching it again. Ah, yes. I remember that I had a huge crush on cartoon Batman because of this show. He's really smart and smooth and mysterious and handsome!


Yiheee. Batman *hearts* Wonder Woman.


Okay, I've totally lost whatever semi-serious thing I was gonna say so I'll just keep on ranting about how awesome Jack TV shows are. 


I would like to get all of The Simpson's episode. It's celebrating it's 20th year this year. How great is that? Even though I've only seen a couple of episodes here and there, I think it's simply awesome. Some people think it's dumb but actually it's because they don't get the real goal of the show which is to be a parody of real life. There's actually an article about the philosophy and the Simpsons (and also Seinfeld and Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'll track down and read later)! Besides, it's hilarious, so what are those snooty ___ complaining about?


Okay, this time the electricity went off. Ugh. What is wrong with this place. But the good news is that my CPU is back! I'm not using it yet to let it fully recover from its recent explosion. And I still have stuff to finish downloading in this laptop. I just wish the electricity turns back on right away! It's so hot! I don't wanna sweat!

No comments: