Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wrestlemania 25

Written last night. My brother hogged the internet for 3 days straight. Ugh.


April 6, 2009Align Left

10:10PM

Monday


So I'm rewatching Wrestlemania 25 right now. It was pretty awesome. I kinda expected a little more bang with the entrances and stuff but I did miss a couple of matches since there was another "family crisis" awhile ago. Although I did see the performance of Kid Rock. Not a big fan of him but I have to say that his number was great! Really pumped up the event.


Agh. I really wanted to be there. They showed some pre-event stuff like meet and greet and stuff and there were people who came all the way from Australia and Scotland and some other far away places! Ugh. If only I had the money and of course the visa to go there, I would have. I mean, I got the time now. 


I wonder if Wrestlemania 30's gonna be a big deal too. I probably can attend that one. Well, if I don't have a super busy demanding job that is. But I would find a way.


Wow, this ladder match is different. They have Kane and Mark Henry who are HUGE, I think a little too huge for the usual ladder match contestants. Can the ladder actually hold Mark Henry up?


Ah, I missed CM Punk. Now I remember why I had a little crush on him back then. That smile is just... *kilig*


Hornswoggle! Up up and away! 


When I was watching awhile ago, I was having lunch just in time for Shawn Michaels' and Undertaker's match. Man, I could hardly get anything down. I was so scared that the writers have gone completely mad and allowed a 16-1. Takot lang nila. The world would probably riot. Well, there were people who wanted Taker to lose. But that's just stupid. Well, unfair to the legend. Why ruin a perfectly awesome legend? It would be inconsistent with the Undertaker's character and overall story. Shawn Michaels already had loads of wonderful Wrestlemania history-making things. The one with Bret Hart and of course the one with ending Ric Flair's career. This streak is Undertaker's thing. Don't be selfish and take that away from him.


Okay, so it's still the Money in the Bank match. Can't believe CM Punk won again. I mean, I'm not upset by it but I really though Christian would win this or maybe Finlay or Shelton Benjamin, maybe even Hornswoggle. Punk two years in a row? Hmm. 


OK, I'll be back later. Their backs against steel ladders are hard to tear my eyes from. 

No comments: