Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wrestlemania Part Deux

Written the same night as the Wrestlemania post before this.


10:28PM


See, there were a lot of people who weren't too happy with the Money in the Bank results. What story are they starting, I wonder? I bet Christian will have a big part in that. Punk-Christian rivalry. Hmm. I don't remember Christian well enough to decide if that's gonna be a good one or not. I just kind of remember that he was there when Chris Jericho was there before and then both of them disappeared. Were they tag teams or something? They also kinda look alike.


I'm getting a little sleepy not.


Oh man, they're showing the Fan Access Tour again. There were people who came all the way from Japan! Goodness! Why am I not there?! That is just so awesome. Come on. Man. I wish, I really sincerely wish, that by the time I'm able to watch Wrestlemania live, Tripe H and the Undertaker are still there. I really really wish that. If Stone Cold could be there too that would be tremendous, even just for a couple of beers.


It's the Kid Rock performance. Hmm.Plaid is really in.

No comments: