Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fashionable Wrestlers

I am so spaced out today. I had a mental note to turn the TV on by 9PM because RAW would be on then. I did, but failed to switch the channel. So for about half an hour I was on my laptop with either Disney Channel or Cartoon Network on the background. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be watching something. The show was already half done. Lol. Sometimes I just don't know where my brain is.


Anyway, I'd just like to comment about wrestlers' attires. From time to time, they come out to the ring wearing regular clothes. Only a few of them look decent in them. I don't know why but some just look awkward in regular clothes. 

Here are my top 5 best dressed WWE Superstars (because all the Divas can dress):

1. Christian - looks good in formal, casual, and ring attire
2. The Miz - probably the most fashionable Superstar, hate his ring attire though
3. Batista - when he's wearing a suit
4. Triple H - looks awesome in jeans and a t-shirt
5. Edge - next to Miz, also has the best wardrobe

Special mentions:
Randy Orton - because he looks good in anything (and nothing probably)
John Morrison - when he's not wearing pants with fluffy cuffs
Chris Jericho - looks very respectable in a suit
Evan Bourne - looks nice in casual clothing

About the Cena's gauntlet match... Well, it was fine. Orton is really funny though. I don't know why but they've got sort of a weird bromance going on. Haha.

No comments: