Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Someone is Bound to Break at Breaking Point

WWE Breaking Point airs tomorrow, September 14, 2009 at 8AM and 9PM on JackTV here in the Philippines.


Yes, we are truly lucky to not have to pay a separate fee for this potentially awesome PPV. I *heart* JackTV. I really do.

I can't wait until tomorrow. This is the first of its kind - a brand new PPV that has all matches as a submission match. This is going to be really interesting and exciting. I would really love to see the match of Cena vs. Orton, and the Undertaker vs. CM Punk

I have seen Cena in at least one I Quit match. He does not quit. I believe it when he says that he doesn't have a breaking point. As for Orton... Although I would like to believe that he is a chicken in a tough guy suit, he has held on to that WWE Championship for a long time, even though mostly through outside interference.  He even legally defended the title during that series of matches with Cena at SummerSlam. So I'm gonna give him props for that. 

As for 'Taker and Punk's match, I just really would like to see Punk tap out to that submission move of 'Taker. I cannot remember the name just now, but it is brutal. I am still peeved about that stunt Punk pulled last week imitating Jeff, face paint and all. I know he's only made to do that by the writers, but still. Superstars have enough creative freedom to say no or at least do the deed less despicably. But I guess they really wanna develop Punk's heel character. Okay.

Since there's less than 23 hours left in my waiting, I will now give the topic a rest until after I've seen it. :)

No comments: