Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've Finished!

AH!


I never felt this good about finishing an EPH assignment. I don't know why. I just feel burned out. I know I shouldn't be. I mean, even though I take roughly an assignment a day, it should not be stressful since it's supposed to be part time and I don't do anything else that's rigorous. But somehow I just feel tired. Maybe I need a couple days of writing break.

On other matters, I am now on my 386th post. It is not that I lack things to accomplish, but I would like to set a goal during my writing break. (Okay, it could be a couple of days, but it might turn into a week. Who knows?) I would like to get to 400 posts by the end of the month. I have not posted this often in a long time so it's gonna take some planning and stuff but I'm gonna do this. 

Next step: 500 posts by the end of the year!!!

I can do this!

No comments: