Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Watching Smackdown 09.13.09

Yes, WWE has resorted to schoolyard name calling.

First, they started calling Chris Jericho "Christina" and the Big Show... I forgot. It has something to do with his size. Well, Shaq started this and I definitely am NOT loving it. It's so childish and immature. But just now, the new Intercontinental Champion John Morrison gave Dolph Ziggler a cute new nickname: Mr. Ziggles. I know that it's as bad as Christina, but it just sounds so adorable! Mr. Ziggles! A huge fluffy teddy bear comes to mind.

Really. This going PG business is starting to chip away the Superstars' tough image. Not ideal. I miss the Attitude Era.

Okay, I would just like to say that if Michelle McCool were really injured, she wouldn't be wearing heels that high with her crutch. In fact, she wouldn't be wearing heels at all. Come on, if they're gonna fake it, at least be realistic.

Also, his accent may somewhat be cute, but Drew McIntyre is starting to annoy me. I'm happy for him for getting all that air time though.


Ah, I remember screaming myself hoarse during Matt Hardy's entrance when Smackdown came here 3 years ago. I seriously am concerned about his injury. Did his intestines really explode?! How painful could that have been?! And how did they fix that? Did the doctors stitch every bit together? I'm starting to picture a Jeepers Creepers-like thing. I'll stop now.

Right now, Matt's in a submission match with Punk, kind of like a taste of what could happen tomorrow. I wonder how he (Punk) could wrestle with a tongue stud. I mean, doesn't it hurt when he gets slammed around? What if it suddenly came off and he swallowed it? Ouch.

Yes, Figure 4 by Matt Hardy. Good.

Ah, crap. He made Matt tap. I don't know what that submission move is called. It's an arm behind the head thing. Looks way less painful than a Figure 4.

Hahaha. Undertaker stole the championship belt! The music started and the lights shut off. When it came back up, Punk's empty handed and 'Taker's at the entrance holding it up.Panalo.

Btw, I love his new outfit. Black sleeveless leather trench coat, kinda like that guy the Hurricane's (what's his non-superhero name again?). The Undertaker's is way cooler though. It has big dull mean-looking studs aroud the top (nech and shoulders and a bit of the chest area). Really nice. Although he looks like he aged about 5 years. What happened? I mean, he isn't 50 yet (he has at least a couple more years), so why does he look so old?

No comments: