Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

The first month of the year is about to end and I just realized that I haven't blogged in 4 months! What have I been doing?!

Oh yeah, work.

Ah, work, which is what I'm supposedly doing right now. Again, I'm at Starwood Hotel in Baguio. I actually have no idea why we're here again. We're supposed to be finalizing stuff for next month but.. Oh well. I don't wanna talk about work.

So, January. It's the time when everybody's being positive and setting goals and getting hyped up about achieving those goals. I'm not gonna deny it; I'm one of those people. I actually downloaded a checklist app! I wanna know exactly what I'm gonna do. As they say, having goals isn't enough. One must know exactly which steps to take in order to get to those goals. Hence, the checklist.

So what are my goals for this year? Hmm. Well, that's for me and my checklist app to know. :) All I can say is that I don't wanna have the same goals again like I did the past few years and never get around to achieving them. This time, I wanna be sure. I wanna see results. It's time for some change.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: