Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Something dawned on me...

This dawned on me while I held HBP, still in its plastic, in my hands. I was thinking, "Wow, this is it. After two long years... The countdown in my desktop is finally over." I was gonna place a screenshot here, but I've already deleted it. Aw... Anyway, there. I was savouring its newness, the magic within... Most of me wanted to just rip the plastic open and start devouring it right away, but there's this little part of me that told me to stay put for a minute, cherish the moment that I'd be opening a brand new HP book, because this is my second-to-the-last chance of doing that. In two years or so's time, I'd probably be holding in my hands the last of the precious HP books. So I took about 10 more minutes just staring at the cover, relishing its... well, magic.

I got into thinking... What will happen to me after HP7? All will end, maybe almost everything will be answered. No more theoretical essays, no more guessing games. That's the end of it all. Hay. Now I'm kind of feeling that my life will be over soon. This all started when I was 13, and maybe after 7 or 8 years, I'd have nothing to do again. I'd have nothing to channel my attention to. Nothing exciting... HP has become such a big part of my life that I really feel a part of my life seeing its end. Anu na, paano na ako?

HP served as inspiration, comfort, and escape from the real world for me. When I started univ, I went hope everyday feeling sick and sad. I hook up the net and check out Mugglenet. After reading several HP editorials, I'd feel better. Maybe Mugglenet will go on until all seven movies are finished. I hope so. Well, I'd still have gazillions of fanfics to read, not even completing mine yet. 4 chapters palang! Want a sample? Hehehe! =)

Anyways, ayan lang muna... I'm going crazy na sa antok haha just got home kaninang mga 9:30pm eh nanuod kasi kami ng play.

Check out Movie 4's new-edition website! GOBLET OF FIRE !!! It has this cool support your favorite champion in the Triwizard Tournament feature!!!

No comments: