Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

-BER Months

It's already the middle of the first -BER month of the year.

Time flies by too quickly. I feel like I couldn't catch up to it. It seems like just awhile ago, I was sitting in 4-A classroom with my head stuck inside the cabinet beside me, asleep. Now, here I am, almost done with my first term in college. 4 weeks to go!

I love the -BER months. One reason is because the weather gets colder during these months. Like today, I was able to wear my polo-in-sweater thing. I look good with a collar. =) It was cool enough not to make me perspire, unlike last week, I wore the same thing and I almost died of heat.

Another reason is, OctoBER. I LOOOOVE Halloween! Jack o' lanterns, witches flying over the moon, trick or treat... I just love this holiday. I'm into HP as you can see, so it's like HP galore! I just wish I'd be able to go trick or treating even once in my life. My friends are all planning to go trick or treating this year, but my mom already reserved me for a trip to the province. So yeah. There are real ghosts there. But no candies.

And of course, it's SEMBREAK time! And Christmas break time! Ok, so I'd have no allowance for a month during sembreak. Tough break. I'd have to look for some source of income... Sinong gusto magpasulat ng takhai at siaokhai jan??? 1 month akong walang gagawin!

Last but not the least, there's CHRISTMAS!!! Yehey! My favorite time of the year! I love this Yuletide season! Here in the Philippines, Christmas season starts when the first day of the -BER months arrive! So now, it's technically Christmas season already. My dad even got into the spirit. He asked me to burn Christmas songs CDs for him and he's playing it in the car! It's the first time he's taken an interest on things like that. I mean, I only see/hear Mom playing Christmas songs and really getting into the Christmas Spirit! Isn't it funny? But soo nice.

So of course, what is Christmas without the wishes? Hehehe! So now, I've deviced a pretty conciseWISH LIST... for those who are thinking of sending me a pressie... Hihihi.



No comments: