Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dreams Vol II

This is actually my desktop wallpaper... Look at the stars... This is like the sky explosion thing I was talking about in the previous post, only the sky was more colorful and the stars more beautiful...

look at the stars!


Now, onto the next part.

Have you ever had a dream that wasn't quite done and you wanted to continue it but can't go back to sleep 'coz it's time to wake up?

I had a couple of dreams like that. It was getting to the good part when someone woke me up 'coz it's time for school. ARGH! I was hoping I'd continue it that night but no...

And recurring dreams. Do you have one? I have several. They're really weird... There's always someone wanting to kill me! There was one when I was running somewhere, I can't really figure out where the exact place was. Then there were cars, like gangsta cars, and then the people in the car just started chasing me and shooting me! They had machine guns!

So yeah, weird. But I was Superman! Bullets bounced off me! Nah... kidding!

And have you ever dreamt in black and white? I haven't... and I'm really curious about it...

So I have to go sleep now, heeheehee.

I was thinking of keeping a dream journal...hmm...

That guy in Scrubs is really cute...

No comments: