Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Ice Cream!!!

Been a long time, huh?

I'm craving for ice cream right now. Ice cream sundae. Ice cream cake. Ice cream sandwich. Dirty ice cream. Anything ice cream.

It's Halloween in 3 days, and I'm super enxcited! I guess my dreams of trick or treating isn't gonna come true this year. Oh well. I'm in the Philippines after all so...I shouldn't expect anything. Besides, my friends will be in other places like uh... Wherever. Resorts and stuff. So there's no one there.

Maybe I should ask other people.

Now, there's this question I've been pondering about for the past 2 days.

How can you know for sure, that you're in love, and not just extremely infatuated with a person?

Well, that's it for now.

Gonna look for ghost stuff on tv. :)

No comments: