Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!! (100th Post!!!)

There are two things that I'm celebrating right now:
Halloween...
And my 100th post! Yey! :)

Last night, around midnight, I was watching tv, trying to fall asleep when there was a faint knock. I thought someone was knocking on someone else's door, so I ignored it. I was watching NFL Football, and it's my first time to watch an actual game so... I was hooked. But I still couldn't understand the rules, etc.

Then, there was the knock again.

I thought of just telling the person that my brother's probably asleep already so he couldn't answer the door. I was on my way to my door when the knock became a bit louder and I realized it wasn't from my door or any of the neighboring doors---it was from my window.

I got irritated and kind of mad. This happened before, but not involving my windows. Some time ago, because our house is at the corner of the street and another street, a lot of people pass by here, including drunks. They used to frequent this area, and one time, they got to fighting and throwing beer bottles at each other, hitting the wall that surrounds our house. And that wall is right below my window.

So yeah, I thought there were drunks throwing beer bottles to my window. Or maybe they're psycho kids that are high and got hold of pebbles and threw them at my window. Hey, that also happened before.

So imagine the shock I got when I pushed aside my curtains.

It was HEDWIG!

She was hitting her beak against my window. A letter was tied to her right foot. It took another minute for me to return to my senses.

OH-MY-GAWD

Hedwig!

So I hastily opened my window and she swiftly swooped inside. She landed on my bed and hooted, annoyed at me because I took so long to let her in. I said I was sorry and removed the letter from her leg. Then I disappeared to nowhere, and brought back a cup of water for her to drink a minute later.

The envelope had my name on it. Seriously. As in quill-written name. And it was parchment. Seriously.

It went like this:

Dear Tep,

Hey. How are you? So, Ron and I were wondering if we could hang out there tomorrow? Or is it today? What time is it there? I'm kinda confused with the time difference and everything. We just want to be somewhere other that here on Halloween, and your place is pretty exciting, so if it's ok with you...

Please???

Hermione and Ginny are coming too.
And I have a surprise for you.
You'll see... :)
So send me your reply A.S.A.P., 'coz we want to get there before dusk.

Harry

So there. It's all so weird!!! And yet, so exciting!!! They just arrived a couple of hours ago. Lucky that nights are longer than days this time of year so sunrise is later than usual. They're here, sleeping, so tired because of the long flight. Harry says my surprise will arrive later.

What do you think that is???

Anyways...

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!

No comments: