Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Banzai!!!

It's on right now. Anybody who watches Jack TV would have watched it at least once. It's about these Japanese guy/s betting on really mundane things. For example, they placed two guys on two different escalators. They're making them race; the one who gets to the top first wins. Another example is they get this Japanese girl to ask a celebrity only one question (it's usually on the red carpet) and see how long that celebrity would answer that single question. Awhile ago, the celebrity just stared and stared at the Japanese girl after he finished saying his answer and it lasted for 94 seconds. Before the gag, they flash these three choices: a. 0-30 seconds, b. 30-60 seconds, c. 60 and above seconds. So those people who chose the last choice wins!

Yeah, I know it's really stupid, but I am too, so I love it! Hahaha! Well, okay, not actually love it. I used to find it really annoying and was quite irritated by the show's pointlessness, but I sat through one episode and actually got entertained. So yeah, it made me laugh, and now I watch it whenever I catch it showing.

Laughter is good for the heart, after all.

On a more depressed note, my computer got busted again. And it's a serious bust. My brother said it's something about the motherboard...so it's serious business. ARGH!!!! I hate it! It was working fine the day before, and then it suddenly decided to die on me and never reboot again. I didn't do anything to it. It just suddenly shut down. As much as I love my computer, it pisses me off often because it chooses to go bye bye on me at times like these, when I need it most because there's a bunch of things to do.

My downloads!!!!! I've only started downloading again and now it gets busted.

Hmm... but I've got an idea...

Okay, Supernatural is on, and I've got a ton of homework.

No comments: