Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TV Show Dreams

As the first day of my second semester draws nearer, I bum around more and more. I sleep for like, twelve hours a day, I think. I just want to sleep all my sleepiness away because my schedule for this semester is just horrible. My mom and my brother said that as I move up a year level, my schedule would clear up. It's exactly the opposite. I have classes the whole day on Mondays and Fridays 9:30-4:30pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays are bearable from 7:30am(which sucks, 'coz I'm NOT a morning person) to 1:30pm. Wednesdays are the best because I only have classes from 9:30-12:30pm. That's a kind of rest day, in the middle of the week. We still have NSTP on Saturdays so it pretty much sucks in general.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of TV shows (which I'm watching on this computer, so should I call them computer shows? Okay, scratch that. It's too stupid.) As a result, I've been dreaming of these shows. They're happening to me, like a show salad. The most recent one I watched was Weeds, and I dreamt of that Andy guy there who was being chased by the convicts of Prison Break. It's all crazy!

I'm trying to remember the other details. I'm pretty sure there's a bit of Desperate Housewives and Lost there, and definitely Supernatural, and maybe Ghost Hunters.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: