Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sexy

Just yesterday, we were talking about... stuff. Haha. I actually forgot what we were talking about. All I know is that it lead us to our scrutiny of men's bodies. Skinny guys aren't pleasant to look at. They look like walking skeletons, unlike skinny girls who still have curves. Guys look the best when they're a bit toned, you know, a bit of muscle. Hehe.

Of course, some guys are just...HOT. You know, like Brad. Some even got that V-shape going on with their backs. Really csexy. Some guys are just kinda...straight. Like Jesse Metcalfe. But there's one guy who actually has curves, but he's not effeminate! He's really sexy, it's just that his body isn't just straight or just V-shaped. His torso and legs kind of balance each other. 'Coz you know, teh V-shaped guys have big torsos but they're legs are just...there. They look like they're propped up on two poles or something (example is John Cena, but I still think he's hot).

So okay, this well proportioned guy I'm talking about is Randy Orton. He looks great when he poses during his entrance (but somehow, I hate that pose. Why?! I don't know...He just looks annoying but hot.) But for me he looks better with all his clothes on...weird huh?

So here's a pic..




Glorious.

No comments: