Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So Far..

Ok, so far so good.

I'm at the library right now getting ready for my nap before the next class. I really want to be home right now. It's just...tiring. I don't know. I just miss my bed, my pillows, and my covers so much. I am so looking forward to lying down with a bowl of ice cream and some cookies, the air condition on so everything's chilly and comfortable, the lights out, curtains drawn, the tv on. I want it to be so relaxing and bum-ish that I'd momentarily forget that tomorrow, I'd have to get up at 7am and face another torturous session of volleyball.

How will I ever pass that subject?

And how will I fit into my PE clothes after all that holiday eating?

I'm staring at my Spanish book right now, trying -pretending- to review. We're supposed to have an oral evaluation today.

What do I do?!

Argh.

So.

Como es tu navidad?

Mi navidad es aburrido y mui malo.

Good enough? I hope so. Okay.

I've finally come up with a New Year's resolution. Seeing that I only have 82 posts in 2006 which is very little compared to the 113 of 2005, I've decided to post every single day of this year, no matter how busy. Even just short, nonsensical posts. There. I have to sleep now.

No comments: