Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What am I supposed to do?

Have you ever woken up one morning and just didn't know what to do? All you want is to crawl back under the covers and wish the world would go away. Hope it'll come back when you're ready.

I haven't had the best Christmas, and I felt like I didn't have enough rest. Now, in a few minutes (I'm actually running late already, but whatever) I'd be back in school. I really don't wanna go back, but there's no other choice. There's nothing else to do.

When I woke up awhile ago, I was jsut...lost. I was just so scared. Scared of the three months of torture that lie ahead. If the first month was already like that, what more the succeeding ones? How would I survive? I just know that I'm gonna screw up somehow. I just... I don't know anymore. I don't wanna wake up. I just wanna fall back to sleep and when I wake up again, I hope everything would be fine.

I'm just so so scared.

No comments: