Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Sleep Is GOOOOOD...

Almost 3 AM now. But still, I'm watching X-Men Evolution. My brother says I'm desperate for something to watch. Well, yeah, I kind of am. Don't get me wrong, TV is my life, but recently there's just not that much to see. WWE, CSI, nothing else... I don't know. I think I have to go back to TV viewing soon. This watching of whole series in my computer is just getting addictive. I guess I'm just too lazy to watch TV now because my remote's broken and my brother replaced it with cheap ones so those keep on breaking easily too. Now, I'm using one that requires me to be about a foot from the TV before it works. So now I have to lie on my belly the whole time if I want to watch.

It sucks.

I should've asked for a nice remote control for Christmas.

It isn't too late though, Three Kings is still a day away...

I gotta get back to what I'm watching. I wanna finish this episode before 3AM. Or else someone would have to hose me awake later.

P.S. The movies sure screwed up the storyline of X-Men. And cartoon Wolverine is HOT!

No comments: