Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I See Ink

Since my internet cable in my room is broken (has been for about 2 weeks now) I've been using my brother's computer for my net needs. He likes it when I stay here in his room. That way, he's got someone to annoy. I, however, miss my own space. I really really wish they get that cable fixed ASAP. I can't go on like this forever!!!

Okay, I actually have nothing much to say. It's just been a pretty gloomy week. Nothing's really wrong, it's just small things. I guess the fact that the last HP book is just around the corner is really affecting me. It's weird. I never thought a book would affect me this much. But it's been 7 years (for me at least, think of those who started reading back in 1997!!! A decade of waiting!), and it's in my system. Hopefully by August I'd feel better.

There's much org stuff to do. I've got to write two articles. I haven't started yet. I swear I'll have it done by tomorrow... I promise!!! I'm last-minute-girl. That's my superhero name. You know I'll get it done, and properly.

I'm sorry. This is another waste-of-your-time post.

Oh, the ink? My brother is repairing a couple of printers here. The ink bottles are in front of me. And there's a Spiderman bucket too. I think that's where he keeps the repair instruments. There also are syringes here. Not that I'm scared of needles. I'm just not comfortable in front of syringes. I still have a scar on my butt.

No comments: