Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

MIRACLES EXIST!!!!!!

We won!

We won!

We did!

Seriously, I almost cried right after the clock went 00.0. I cannot believe that we won. I'm really sorry for not believing in our team. Well, based on past experiences (when I already am in ADMU), we lost. A lot. And I mean a lot a lot. Thinking that we were up against DLSU, many people, including teachers, were saying, "Do you think we'll win?" I was thinking, yeah well... I'm not quite confident that we will, but I hope so.

And we did!!!!!

I'm just really really really happy. I want to thank GOD for helping us out and blessing us with unbelievable players. Thank you so much Lord!

I'll stop here, because unlike some people I know, I don't rejoice in other people's misery. Unless it's Voldemort's. But we now what happened to him.

What, haven't read Deathly Hallows yet? Well...did you know that

HARRY AND RON SLEPT TOGETHER!!!


No comments: