Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tep is Happy Today

Today, I turn 20.

I feel so old... But oh well. I can't make myself stay 17 forever. I kinda miss that year...

I had a blast today. Really. I was up by 6am because I was gonna have breakfast with my friends at 7:30. I arrived kinda late (15 minutes late to be exact... or was it 16?). My other friends had a 9am class so we had to hurry. We did enjoy that brief moment of company. I love them! The four of us who didn't have class today hung out a few minutes more. We went for another round. It was a buffet after all. :) I felt like puking after that.

So, there were 3 of us left. Since Eastwood (the mall part) was still closed, we took a cab to Gateway. It was too early for movies. I can't watch The Simpsons with them because I was gonna watch it with my friends later. So we watched Blind Dating. Chris Pine was oh so cute!

But before that, before Dimpsy left, we did a little photoshoot:





That was a lot of fun. Medyo malabo lang nga ang camera ko... Argh!

So after that, I went to Greenhills to meet my high school friends. We had to hang out for about an hour since we missed the 3:00pm showing. I was feeling tired so I was a bit silent. Maybe the weight of the big 2-0 is bearing down on me... My friend said that I'm "officially" single now. Well, haven't I been for the last 20 years?! What's the difference now? Well, maybe because time is running out? I don't know. I've kind of come to terms with being single...And maybe for the rest of my life. Because hoping is one way of hurting oneself. At least I won't be super disappointed when no one comes along.

Anyhoo, we watched The Simpsons! It was a bit corny at the end, but overall, the movie was just hilarious! I love it! I still can't get the Spider Pig song out of my head! I'm gonna download that later... I love the orchestra twist they added to it.

I got home at around 8pm. Another food fest began! I'm full to the brim right now. Some relatives of mine came. I was tired (still am) so I wasn't much of a host...Sorry guys! But I just absolutely love my cake...

I know know, this is like, absurd for a 20-year-old. But it's my birthday. And I pick what I want. Lol! It's a bit small, but it's great. :) I think the cake people who made this thought that I was cuckoo or something. My brother said that when he told them that he was having the cake made for a 20-year old, the woman laughed. Ha.


I haven't sliced through Harry yet. Maybe tomorrow. Or next week. Or maybe I'll preserve it forever...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!! And thanks so much to everyone who greeted me! Thanks! You absolutely made my day. :)

1 comment:

Sheenz said...

TEP TEP! Haha! Ang cuuute ng cake mO! I love it! I shall add you to my links too! And yes, of course you can add me to yours! Belated again, Tep!!