Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Alien Spaceship Chasing a Chicken, a Pig, and a Duck

Chicken Little is on on Disney channel. I haven't seen that movie yet, and now I'm not even watching it properly. Contrary to popular belief, this kind of movie requires a little bit of concentration. Now I don't know where those aliens came from.

Sigh. I blew my orals. I don't wanna think about it. What's important is that I have about a month and a half to pull them up to decent scores.

Wow, his movie is like, cartoon animal version of War of the Worlds. Weird. I did love the part where the pig and the duck were singing Wannabe in karaoke. That was hilarious.

The orange, three-eyed, furry alien kid is adorable... Aw. Maybe if gave one like that to Angus he'd be happy. Eee! How cute.

I actually have not much to say right now. Except that the rain stopped, and that's a bit of a bummer because classes could be canceled... I'm not even sure whether I want classes to be canceled. I've not much to do anyway... Which I think is time for me to do some long-postponed reading. Ha. Go me!

Next week will be Japanese week in a hotel. I forgot which one. I so love Japanese food!!! But then my friends scheduled a "get wasted" weekend next week. And my dad's gonna come home from a business trip that same weekend and bring my brother and I to lunch/dinner. Hmm. I really really wanna be there for Japanese week! But I also really really wanna be with my friends because two of them are gonna be leaving for abroad in a few weeks. And it will be months until I see them again.

Oh well. Now I have to go off and attend to my neglected diary.

No comments: