Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Orals and a Job

Sigh.

In less than twelve hours, I'm going to have my Philosophy orals. I still have nothing Philo-related in my head. Ugh. Will I pass? Hopefully. I'm gonna have a 3-hour sleep and then wake up and cram my notes into my brain.

If the rain I'm hearing outside doesn't stop until around 6AM... We won't have classes... Maybe. Lucky me then. :)

Awhile ago, I went to an interview for a tutoring job. They made me write an essay in Chinese. It's official. I've forgotten how to write Chinese. I now have Lanbridge's Concise Chinese-English Dictionary in front of me. I'm gonna review my Chinese after my orals.

I'm not sure I'd get the job though. It's gonna be my first if I get it. The money would be really useful. But I have to sacrifice my org life. Ugh. I really really enjoy my org, specifically Celadon. It would be sad to not be able to go to GAs and meetings and stuff. :( But I'll try to juggle those things if ever.

Oh, and I now love ACDC. Shame on me for not listening to them before. They rock! And Supernatural rules!!!!!

No comments: