Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

{{{(>.<)}}} (o.O) \(^o^)/


Yatta!!!!!!!!


That would've been cooler if it were written in Japanese characters. Lol. But I don't know Japanese. I guess neither does my computer.

Anyway, hell week's over!!! At last. And I survived. Although next week could be another one, but bah. I don't wanna think about that now.

Today's my second celebration of my 20th birthday. I pigged out with my friends. For skinny people, they sure eat a lot. And I mean A LOT. I think those were three to four packs of bacon they just finished. Seriously. I only ate about three strips. I don't even think I ate that much... Okay, I had 2 pcs. of chicken, a bit of pansit canton... And that was that. By the time I was eating a piece of mango float, I felt like throwing up already. What's wrong with me?!

But I guess I should be happy if I'm losing my appetite.

Well, I forgot to take pictures again. Seriously. And this is one of those memorable (and really embarrassing) birthdays. I should've taken pictures...

I wish I could teleport like Hiro.

More later (maybe). Too sleepy.

No comments: