Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

My desktop computer won't turn on so I've been using this laptop for almost a week now. And then I nicked the long cable for the internet from my brother's laptop. He has a desktop so hey, why complain. I've been borrowing his computer for the past two months. I had the harder time.

Anyway, I've been downloading the latest episodes of my fave tv shows...for hours now. And I mean hours! Usually they only take at most 2 hours each episode. But now it's been...what, 5 hours? I have no idea if it's the laptop or it's the cable that has the problem.

Okay so right now one episode of Ghost Hunters has good speed. I need those tv shows to keep me occupied for four weeks! Lol. And of course, as the tv show supplier, it's my job. :)

I know this is a pretty worthless post.

I'm still thinking of a way to earn money this break. I really really need money. My pay is so small that my weekly allowance is bigger. And break=no allowance. I have to sell something. My friends and I were thinking of having a garage sale. I still have to ask the others though. I did scrounge up some clothes that I don't wear anymore. Next I'm gonna sort through my shoes. Not that I have a lot of shoes.

I'm thinking of making arts and crafts... I love making things out of paper. My tutee has a humongous origami book and I'd love to have one just like it. There are a lot of useful things in it like how to make those fancy gift boxes and stuff. It's just awesome. I do have a lot of paper to recycle here.

I'll post pics here later if ever I'm able to make something useful!

No comments: