Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Backlash 2008 and whatever else

So I'm at work again right now and my boss is away so I'm making the most of her 1-hour absence. Haha. She's a nice gal but pretty strict.

I finished everything that she asked me to design and I already sent it to her and her brother for approval. Hopefully they approve of them. I don't wanna have to do those again. I even made choices for them. But if they make me do that again, then I'd have something to do! Yey.

So last night was WWE Backlash 2008. I'm really glad that they didn't put it in pay per view anymore! Three hours of huge guys kicking each other's asses for FREE! Yey. That's what I call a treat, and food for my passive-aggressive side. Haha. Violence ration for the week.

So, what can I say about Backlash this year? Well... I miss Jeff Hardy. Haha. I haven't seen him in a long time. What happened to him anyway?

So, I'm glad Matt Hardy finally won the USA Championship. It's been a long time coming! How long have he and MVP been going at it? I can't even remember. He deserved it. And MVP is just annoying with his nose tape and Power Ranger suit.

For Batista and Shawn Michaes... That is a weird match up for me. But I love them both. So HBK won... I don't know how to react to that. they're both really good wrestlers but of course HBK is more seasoned. I really don't know. And they're fighting over Ric Flair! I mean... what???

Although I did cry all throughout Ric and HBK's Wrestlemania match. Seriously. The whole 30 minutes (or was i 1 hour?)

For Undertaker vs. Edge... All I wanna say is that the Undertaker can never lose unless he's cheated on. And I'm really curious about that new submission hold of his. What is it called? And does it really cause internal bleeding? I mean, that is serious stuff, isn't it? I know people will say, "But WWE is fake! it's all an act!" Is the bleeding through the mouth fake too? Did they somehow manage to keep a ketchup packet in their mouth and open it up during the submission hold? But if the bleeding was real... then isn't it dangerous? Being locked in that hold once would be harmful enough. But what about Edge who got stuck in it twice?

Last but not the least, the fatal four-way. Triple H is absolutely the most deserving to win. I'm sad that they're not DX anymore because he and HBK were a riot. I wonder if they're gonna have a go on each other again.

John Cena really has to discover tanning lotion or tanning booths or something.

No comments: