Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Harry Potter Exhibit!!!

This Harry Potter exhibit will be touring around the world starting next year. It will feature authentic costumes and props from the movies. The tour will last for five years and will go to ten or maybe more cities.

Read the whole press release or visit the Harry Potter: The Exhibit site.

I'm so excited! Okay, I know that it's a long shot for them to come here in the Philippines but hopefully they'd come to a nearby country. I am seriously going to fly there just to see that exhibit!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've unleashed my harry-potter-a-holic side. I've missed it! Haha.

Anyway, since I'm in a Harry Potter mood now, updates:

  • November 21st : Release date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
  • Early 2009 : Harry Potter Exhibition
  • Some time between December 15, 2009 and June 30, 2010: Opening of Harry Potter Theme Park
  • November 2010: Tentative release date of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  • May 2011 : Tentative Release Date of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


I'm so excited!!!!! Long live the Harry Potter Fandom!!!

No comments: