Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wasting Time

It's exactly 5:33 in the time card puncher thingy. I can't wait to get outta here.

So okay, tomorrow is Labor Day and I have no idea if I have to go to work tomorrow or if I can relax at home. My boss hasn't come back yet and I think I'd be outta here already when she does. I have to text her about this. I'd be really bummed if I had to come in tomorrow. It's a freaking holiday! I don't know if it is a working or a non-working holiday, but I don't care, because I'm not getting paid anyway!

Maybe it would be a good thing if I had to come in tomorrow. I mean, that would be one day closer to ending this right? But I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends, although our swimming/picnic trip is in danger of being canceled (if it isn't already) because of lack of cars. But still, I'd love to kick back and watch DVDs all day tomorrow. And I hope it rains too. That would just make my day.

Anyway, for the past couple of hours, I've been redesigning my Mother's Day promo materials. My boss's brother is their brand manager so he checks my designs and everything. i have to say, I learned more from him today than I have the past week. His comments are actually helpful.

Time: 5:39 PM. I'm still here. Haha. I have three Ghost Hunters International downloading now, and one is about to be done in 20 minutes. I'm just gonna wait for that while I pass the time rambling on about senseless things.

I forgot to call Summit Media today. But if it's true that I actually have to spend 9 more days here, I'd be done by May 14, and I'm scared that it might be too late for me to work at Summit. But I'd really love to, even if i spend all May there. At least i'd still have one week in June to be a bum, and I had the first week of April for that too.

I do miss being a bum. Seriously.That's been my career all my life and now I find myself waking up at 6:30 in the morning every weekdays and actually feel like I'm used to it. I've been doing this for exactly three weeks now and I'm tired of it. I don't wanna anymore...

What if I had to do this every single day for the rest of my life?

Yeah, pretty soon I'd have to. I only have a year of school left. I'm gonna get shoved into the real world. I am TERRIFIED. I don't want my life to be like this every single day. For 9 hours I sit in front of a computer and do whatever. Write letters and design flyers and posters in this cramped little room with a banshee for a companion. Seriously. I mean, my workmates here are nice and all, and maybe it's my time of the month, but there are two here that got into my nerves today. They are so loud! Luckily the first one already went home. The other one is still here, and it's killing me. She talks to herself, LOUDLY. Like, shouting. I wanted to strangle her awhile ago.

OK, so I'm evil. But I really value my privacay, and there's just none of that here. And she is especially noisy today. But maybe it's just that time of the month.

Inhale. Exhale. I'm trying to calm myself down and try not to think of my grumbling stomach. I have less than 10 minutes to go before the clock sings its wonderful tune of freedom.

Let me try to distract myself.

So last night, I watched the latest episode of Supernatural. It was weirdly funny. Sam and Dean were supposedly accidentally included in a reality show very much like Ghost Hunters (the fake show was even called Ghostfacers! I don't even know what to make of that. Is it mocking GH? I love GH!). It was funny. Answer to the episode's problem: GAY LOVE. Between a living human being and a ghost.

Time 5:56. Yey!

No comments: