Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coin Dozer: the Hundredth Level

So this is level 100. I've been wondering what would happen when I reach this level. Now that I have... Well, the only thing to do is keep playing!

Although, about five levels ago, the challenge of the game became different. Basically, the aim is to get coins in order to get the prizes to have the perks of the collection like getting a prize even if it falls off the sides. At around level 95, my coin counter isn't reaching 0 anymore. And because special coins appear often, the number just kept on going higher! So now the new aim is to get that counter to 0 again.

I challenged my brother and he did it! Too bad I didn't get to take a picture of that. But here's one to celebrate level 100!



Still, I think this app is such an effective time-waster. But it's just so addicting! I have all the versions!!!

No comments: